Kiteops ("Company", or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
The Kiteops app ("App") is offered by Kiteops, ("Company") to
provide businesses and individuals access to a rich collection of
resources related to server management and server configuration,
including without limitation access to tools and information related to
server management, server configuration, server automation, hosting
companies, cloud providers. The App includes the web site at
www.kiteops.com ("Site") and incorporates any related website controlled
by Company including without limitation www.kiteops.com/dashboard. The
Company may change the App from time to time, with or without notice, by
adding, modifying, suspending, or discontinuing features of the App.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from
you or that you may provide when you visit our Site or use our App, and
our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and
disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the
Site or in connection with the App, which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and the Site.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and
practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do
not agree with our policies and practices, your only recourse is not to
use our Site or App. By accessing or using the Site or App, you agree
This policy may change from time to time (see Changes to our
changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the
policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one
under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not
knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you
are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on
or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases
through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features
of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including
your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name
or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received
personal information from a child under 13 without verification of
parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we
might have any information from or about a child under 13, please
contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal
address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information
collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and
information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site or App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
This includes without limitation information provided at the time of
subscribing to the App, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the
fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial
information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- Information you enter into our Site about your marketing activities so that we can provide App to you.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed or
transmitted (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Site, or
transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively,
"Interactive Content"). Your Interactive Content is posted on and
transmitted to others at your own risk; we cannot control the actions of
other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your
Interactive Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that
Interactive Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may
automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing
actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data,
location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that
you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and
does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and
App and to deliver better and more personalized future services by
enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file
placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept
browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
parts of our Site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that
your browser to our Site.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local
stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about
your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies
are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser
cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security
settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may
contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as
clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail
and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may
tie this information to personal information about you that we collect
from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the App, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from
any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may collect and disclose anonymous and aggregated information
about our users, and other information that does not identify any
individual, without restriction for the purposes of product research, to
improve our App, and for other commercial purposes.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if
you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of
our Site, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail
address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect
the rights, property, or safety of Moz, our customers or others. This
includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations
for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal
information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you
with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser
to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are
being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings,
visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's website. If you disable
inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have
your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third
parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant
box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other
time by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in
your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by
sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we
have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail
asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does
not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a
product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com
to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that
you have provided to us. In some cases, we cannot delete your personal
information except by also deleting your user account. We may not
accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change
would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to
If you delete your Interactive Content from the Site, copies of
your Interactive Content may remain viewable in cached and archived
pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper
access and use of information provided on the Site, including
Interactive Content, is governed by our Terms and Conditions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site
that are California residents to request certain information regarding
our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct
marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal
information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use,
alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored
on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be
encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access
to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this
password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with
anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public
areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in
public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is
not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal
information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for
circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on
on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users'
personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the primary e-mail
address specified in your account and/or possibly through a notice on
the Site home page or the Notifications section of the App. The date the
You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and
deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our